If you are someone who has the case of wanderlust, you should absolutely try and visit these places at least once incentive trip in your life. This list would include some of the most beautiful spots on the planet and some of these are so untouched and left natural; you will want to stay there for a few days, which you actually can.
In this list, I have given you choices which range from mountains, emerald lakes, thundering waterfalls, ancient towns, high cliffs as well as parks that have been known to attract millions of souls every year.
- Maroon Bells in the United States Of America is located about 10 miles from Colorado in Aspen. It has some gorgeous views of the mountain, and it also has a crystal clear lake that you should get a look at. This place has proven to be a timeless beauty and will always be so because of where it is and how well it is preserved from the outside world.
- The Grand Canyon in the United States Of America is a breath-taking 1 mile drop and 18 mile wide gash in the world; it is actually an enormous gorge which was actually carved by the Colorado River over the last 5000 years or so. The size indeed is very breath-taking. The rocks at the bottom of it are actually more than 1.8 billion years old indeed.
- Santorini in Greece has been known to be one of the most gorgeous spots to vacation for a very long time indeed. It is located on top of a cliff with a spectacular view of the Palea volcano. It is also easily one of the most picturesque villages of the entire Greek island on Santorini. It is very well known for its hotel rooms that have their own pool and also for over-looking the ocean. You can have your romantic getaway here.
- Plitvice Lakes in Croatia are located around halfway between the capital of Croatia, and it is also worth visiting because it is surrounded by some of the most ancient forests and there are 16 lakes which are linked by waterfalls and bridges which are man-made and natural as well.
- The Amalfi Coast in Italy is an extravagant beauty indeed because it stretches along the rugged coast of Campania. It is 50 kilometers of romantic and artistic wonder that has cliffs that plunge into the ocean, which is also crystal clear light to turquoise blue.
- The Great Barrier Reef in Australia is another place that you should visit before it is too late indeed. The views are colorful and unforgettable.